Friday, February 5, 2010

Virginia's Ninth Congressional District

8205 Little River Dam Road
Radford, VA 24141
540-250-7291 fax: 540-639-2709
jessee-ring@att.net

January 31, 2010

Michelle Jenkins
Chairperson – Ninth District Republican Committee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Michelle:

As I have discussed with you, I am announcing my candidacy for the Republican nomination for the Ninth District Congressional seat.
I am a true Reagan Conservative and have been unwaveringly so for many years. I completely support the Virginian Republican Creed:

- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice;
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society;
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government;
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing constitutional limitations;
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense;
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers, is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.

Attached is my bio that will tell you more about my background.
I would consider it an honor and privilege to represent the people of the Ninth District by bringing their values and principles to Washington.
I want you and everyone to feel free to contact me in this matter.


Very truly yours,

----signed on original-------

Jessee B. Ring
Attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment