Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jessee Ring Sums It All Up

As you may know, I’m a 9th district native son who lives and works in the district I want to represent. I have deep SWVA roots with strong ties to coal country and world-wide experiences.

I’m running due to a sense of calling, not as some new career move. We all know that the electorate isn’t going to unseat one career politician in November only to install another one.

I’m running because I, like you, am deeply concerned about the direction the country is taking. We’re all concerned, but the question is what do we do about it, and that’s where the differences are among between the candidates.

In my 5 in 10 Commitment, I’ve laid out a specific plan for getting our country heading back in the right direction, and I look forward to discussing that with you. You can download it from my website (www.jesseeringforcongress.com).

If we all stay focused and on track, we can win this one in November, and I’m the Republican who can do that, because I’m the kind of candidate that the incumbent fears the most.
o I’m not a career politician.
o I’m a 9th District native-son with deep Southwest Virginia roots and world-wide experiences.
o I have the time for this race; this isn’t my second job.
o I’m a staunch conservative and a constitutionalist.

But most of all, I’m a new face with fresh perspectives.
o I was the 1st candidate to declare my candidacy.
o The 1st to issue a call for a debate.
o The 1st to issue a legislative plan of action with my “5 in 10” commitment.
o The 1st to issue a call for campaign funding solidarity among the nominee and former candidates going forward from May 22.
o And there have been other firsts.

I’ve taken the initiative in this campaign and I’ll continue to take the initiative in Washington.

I’ll answer to you the people, not the political bosses. I’ll do what’s best for SWVA and what’s best for the country.

Thank you, my name is Jessee Ring, and I ask for your support
540-250-7291
Email: jessee-ring@att.net
Web - http://www.jesseeringforcongresss.com/
FaceBook
YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment